1. Are the tickets really free?
Looking at the bright side of
this situation, we're not limited by the capacity of a ballroom in this virtual
world, so everyone can come! We're planning this event to be a great way to
stay connected to The Light House, gather a small group of your friends to
safely celebrate together and hopefully raise money to support our
community. However, you must "register" for a free ticket to receive
the information on how to join us on the night of the event.
2. How will I get my delicious Light House Bistro Meal?
All meals must be Pre-ordered by Saturday, November 7th
The Bistro will be open for curbside pickup from noon-4pm on Nov. 14. Stop by
at your convenience and grab all the items in your order. Our chefs will
include instructions for how to reheat your meal so that it feels like a fancy
night out, in the comfort of your home.
3. What's included in the Bistro 3-Course Meal?
This amazing deal
includes everything you need for a celebration in your home. To start, everyone
will receive our Crab Dip with a Kick. Then, it's your choice of any of our
three signature entree items - Crispy Chicken and Coconut Risotto, Gluten-Free
Seared Salmon, or You Asked For It Meatloaf. Save room for dessert, because
you'll also get a Chocolate Meringue Brownie to enjoy. Not only do you receive
this amazing dinner, but each entrée comes with your own personal bottle of
wine, your choice-Cabernet, Chardonnay, or Brut!
4. Can you explain the other food items?
We want your Bountiful
Harvest night to be easy, so our chef has also come up with a two options
for the kids in your house. Then, let us take care of breakfast too! Our
Bountiful Breakfast lets you bring home our famous pancakes with all the
fixings for a delicious breakfast for four. OR, make it a breakfast celebration
by ordering Bountiful Brunch which will include fresh squeezed orange juice and
a bottle of Brut to add mimosas to your easy Sunday morning. All of these items
will also be available for pickup from noon-4:00pm on Saturday, Nov. 14th at
the Light House Bistro.
5. What is the attire?
Whatever you want! The only part of our night that you'll be "on
camera" will be during Team Trivia. We're still encouraging our masquerade
theme and have our masks ready, but you can choose if you want to go black tie
or comfy pajamas. Again, there are some advantages to this crazy format!
6. Are guests expected to bid
Our event night is a night to connect with our community. While we are very
appreciative of our supporters who find that special item to buy for themselves
or as a gift, there's no pressure to place a bid.
7. How to play TRIVIA?
1. Choose your team in your home or from around the globe.
2. Every participant (not just each team) has to download Zoom.
3. Captains, how to register your team - TWO OPTIONS (Captains can register entire team or have players pay individually)
YOU WILL NOT PUT TEAM NAME IN DURING REGISTRATION - CAPTAINS WILL INPUT TEAM NAME DAY OF EVENT
4. CAPTAINS will be emailed detailed instructions the day before event, including ZOOM login information. Captains must email instructions to their team.
5. Captains will find an additional link in the instructions to input their team name and gain access to the answer key; only captains will be responsible for inputting the answers into our digital answer system using this link.
6. Captains also coordinate how the team will communicate among themselves during the game (we recommend a group conference call or FaceTime, so your team can freely talk to each other as they watch the game on their computer or tablet).
7. If two players are physically in the same place, they can use Zoom on the same computer, as long as they’re on the same team. It’s best to make sure you’ve downloaded it well in advance of game time.
8. Deadline to Register is November 14th before 10am.
Questions? please email our Events Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I'm so excited about the auction items, but how will I receive
Don't worry, we'll set up a contactless pickup option for you at
your convenience. We know you want your stuff and we want you to stay safe -
we'll work together!
9. I cannot attend the auction. Can I still make a donation or
participate in the prize-winning fun?
Absolutely! Our silent auction will be live and open for mobile
bids a week before the event from Saturday, November 14th. For the
live items and reverse auction, these will be mobile bidding options as well
opening around 8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 14th. And of course, there
will be a donation button active at all times on our mobile bidding page!
Still have questions? Totally understandable. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to
get you the latest and greatest information. Thank you for your support and
here's to a fun night "together."