(7pm CDT/5pm PDT)
$100.00 per team
There will be 2 additional opportunities to donate during the game
1. Choose your team in your home or from around the globe. Game is PG-13
2. Every participant (not just each team) has to download Zoom.
3. Captains, how to register your team - 2 OPTIONS (Captains can register entire team or have players pay individually)
- Go to registration page and select Team Ticket ($100) - input up to 10 players
Must have Names & Email addresses for every player
- Go to registration page and select One Player Ticket ($20) -
Select the number of individual tickets you'd like to purchase
Multiple players from same team can follow these steps individually to pay separately
YOU WILL NOT PUT TEAM NAME IN DURING REGISTRATION - CAPTAINS WILL INPUT TEAM NAME DAY OF EVENT
4. All registrants will be emailed detailed instructions the day before the event, including ZOOM login information.
5. Captains will find an additional link in the instructions to input their team name and gain access to the answer key; only captains will be responsible for inputting the answers into our digital answer system using this link.
6. Captains also coordinate how the team will communicate among themselves during the game (we recommend a group conference call, so your team can freely talk to each other as they watch the game on their computer or tablet).
7. If two players are physically in the same place, they can use Zoom on the same computer, as long as they’re on the same team. It’s best to make sure you’ve downloaded it well in advance of game time.
8. Deadline to Register is July 1st by noon.
*****Click REGISTER HERE button at top of page
Questions? please email our Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Friends of the Light House Shelter is a separate 501(c )3 community based organization which hosts local events to support the Light House Shelter in Annapolis, MD.
Their mission is to help rebuild lives with compassion by providing shelter and services to prevent homelessness and empower people as they transition toward employment, housing and self-suffic to help rebuild lives with compassion by providing shelter and services to prevent homelessness and empower people as they transition toward employment, housing and self-sufficiency.